Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pump It Up!!

Sooooo...it's been a long time ya'll! We have been super busy over the last couple of weeks and I have really had no desire to blog at the end of the day...basically, I have been a blog slacker!

We went to Hayden's birthday at Pump It Up a couple of weeks ago. Jake, Mark and I had a wonderful time. It's always a plus for me when the adults can have fun at the kiddo birthday parties! Jake and I raced through the obstacle courses and down the slides, we bounced in the bouncy houses, it was excellent! Jake has been asking to have his next birthday party there...he doesn't turn 5 until May...

Here are some pictures from the day.

Racing through the obstacle course with Jake.

I look like I'm striking a pose...really I'm just trying to cool off my armpits!!!

Did someone say CAKE??


The whole gang.




2 comments:

Stacy O said...

How fun! Cute pictures. That place is a workout! I always leave the place sweaty too. That just means we had as much fun as the kids. :)

Kellye said...

Only you would look that fabulous while airing out the pits!!!!

I'm so glad you guys could come! I say it all the time but I don't know why we don't hang out more. I smell a playdate in our very near future...or well, do they call them playdates when the adults are partaking in some libations while the kiddos are playing? LOL!