Thursday, September 11, 2008

Have You Forgotten?

I certainly haven't. I vividly remember standing in the breakroom at M&F Bank in Ridgeland watching in disbelief as the first plane hit the North tower. I thought, that would be terrible to be on a flight that runs into a skyscraper in NYC...then the second plane hits the South tower and reality sets in...this was no accident. I've been watching specials all week on the events of 9/11/2001. I can hardly believe that it has been 7 years since it all took place. I want to encourage everyone to take a minute today and just say a prayer for all of those affected by this tragedy...the loved ones left to pick up the pieces and move on. I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like.

1 comment:

ADBulldawgs said...

Hey, sorry y'all didn't end up with anything last weekend. We sold that gator to Donald Farms in West Monroe. Trey said he was real nice and easy to deal with. We found him in that training guide.