Friday, August 1, 2008

The Smile Award










These are the rules:


1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)


2. You must post these rules if you recieve the award.


3. You must chose 5 people to recieve the award after recieving it yourself


4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.


5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.


6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.


7. You must thank your giver.








Characteristics for the Smile Award:


1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)


2. Must love one another


3. Must make mistakes


4. Must learn from others


5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world


6. Must love life


7. Must love kids






Thanks Christy for the award!! I really appreciate that you think enough of me to give it to me!! I have decided to give the Smile award to these 5 blogging friends! If I left you out, don't be mad! I only had room for 5...I love all of ya'll!!




1. Kellye - Kellye is my inspiration in the world of blogging...you can tell from reading her blog that she is a very devoted wife and mother and is one of the most cheerful people that I know! It's hard to catch Kellye without a smile on her face! Most of the time she's probably smiling because of something silly that Chad or Hayden just did! My goofiness may be tied to some of those smiles! Love you Kellye!




2. Christy - Christy is the mother of two absolutely ADORABLE little girls! Christy and I went to school together from 1st - 12th grade and I am proud to claim her as one of my "oldest" friends...not old old...but she's been around for a LONG time. We live very close to each other and like her, I often wonder why we never see each other. I know that our kids would hit it off! Christy always has a smile on her face as well! Let's make a date sometime Christy!! Love you!




3. Holly - Holly is a friend from school as well. I've always thought Holly was a very cheery person! She has two darling little boys who would make any mother beam. Holly's life is always an adventure and she shares great stories about her daily adventures on her blog! I always love to read those good stories Holly! Keep 'em coming! Much love!!


4. Ann - Ann is also a friend from my High School days! Ann has been blessed with a very loving family and two cute kiddos!! Ann has always been good at sharing her joy with others! I know that she has to have her hands full with her adorable little girl MWC...and that handsome little guy, JDC. Thanks for sharing your stories Ann!! Much love!!


5. Lynn - Lynn is a sorority sister from my days at Mississippi State...Lynn was always smiling back then and seems to be just as happy now! Lynn is the mother of a beautiful little girl, Hannah Kate. Lynn and I have kept in touch with Facebook and MySpace and I am excited to know that she also has a blog. You've always been one of my favorites Lynn!! Keep those cute pictures coming!! Love You!

2 comments:

Kellye said...

Awwww! Thanks Leslie! You so sweet!

The Hookers said...

How fun! Thanks, Leslie! I am long over-due at catching up in blog world and just now seeing this! I feel like you just made me a "Zeta smile"! Smile on Leslie b/c she is passing out smiles!