Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm in Love!

The two rascals that cause all of the hair problems.


Not with the dogs...With a vacuum cleaner...I never thought I would be SO HAPPY about the purchase of a household appliance. We have had terrible luck with vacuums in our 6 years as a married couple but I do believe that bad luck has come to an end. We have found the perfect vacuum. It's a Dyson Animal. See, we have 2 large dogs who shed...A LOT!! This thing sucked up so much dog hair and dust/dirt that we didn't even know was lurking in our carpets. I hate carpet anyway but my husband insists on having it in the bedrooms...something about having something "soft" to step on when he gets out of bed...I told him we could get a small rug for him to step out on...but to no avail...anyway. I am thrilled that we finally broke down and purchased an animal. I think it is going to serve us well. Enjoy the photo of the beautiful new machine!






See all of that dirt? And...that's not all dog hair...it's excess carpet fuzz...we do clean regularly!

3 comments:

Kellye said...

OHHHH! You are going to love that thing! We have the original Dyson Animal and are due for a new one....that thing is a monster and I say that meaning in a good way!

Jeremy and Christy said...

We have had "bad vacuum cleaner luck" as well. Maybe we need to get one like you! I hate ours....

Stacy O said...

We LOVE our Dyson Animal!! It's the best vacuum ever and worth every penny. Beautiful dogs. :)