Wednesday, July 2, 2008

He Loves the Ladies!!








Somewhere in tonight's conversation, Jake mentioned to me that he likes girls...well, except for the one girl who pinched him at school. I didn't think a whole lot about it at the time, but as I was getting ready to update the blog, I decided to download pictures from Jake's digital camera. He's not the best photographer and the camera doesn't take the highest quality pictures but it caught exactly what he wanted to catch...A GIRL...IN A BATHING SUIT!! These pics were taken at my friend Jennifer's pool a couple of weeks ago. This is another friend's 7 year old little girl. At least he has good taste!!

2 comments:

Stacy O said...

Oh boy, you are in trouble!! Not only is he into the ladies already, but the OLDER ladies. That is hilarious.

Kellye said...

Ha ha! Way to go Jake man!!!