Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just a little survey to help you get to know me!

A-Age: 30
B-Band listening to right now: Nothing...coworkers typing.
C-Career: Employee Benefits Account Manager
D-Drink or Smoke: Drink...the smoking stopped about 7 years ago.
E-Easiest friend to talk to: Mark
F-Funniest moment of your life: Lots of things that Jake does make for really funny moments.
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: Bears
H-Have a significant other?: I do, my awesome husband, Mark.
I-In love: Most definitely
J-Junk food you like: I'm a sucker for plain Ruffles potato chips
K-Kids: Jake just a month shy of the big 4
L-Longest ride ever: Starkville, MS to Denver, CO
M-Man/woman you love the most: I can't pick just one! I love a whole bunch of people...
N-Names for your kids: Jacob Christopher
O-One wish you have now: That I would be blessed with another baby in the near future
P-Phobias: Death
Q-Quote (favorite): "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"
R-Reasons to smile: I have a wonderful life!
S-Sleeping hours: 9:30 p.m. - 4:00 a.m.
T-Time you woke up: 4:00 a.m.
U-Unknown fact about you: I HATE to throw up....I will do everything in my power to keep it from happening!
V-Vegetable you hate: I have several...cucumbers, tomatoes, avacado, celery...it's probably easier to make a list of the ones that I like
W-Worst habit: Leaving empty boxes in the pantry
X-X-rays you’ve had: Chest, teeth
Y-Yummy foods: Birthday or wedding cake, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, blondies, carmel pie....shall I continue?
Z-Zodiac sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Kellye said...

HEY!!! Leslie has a blog! I didn't even know! Way to go Leslie! Way to go! Oh and I would have blamed the birthday cake, but Hayden didn't have a single bite! After talking about it all morning, he wouldn't stop moving long enough to put a bite in there! I think it was just the excitement and freedom to play with all of Jake's toys and with Jake at the party.

Leslie and Mark said...

Yeah, and I stole the first post from you!! I'm still trying to get the hang of it....my pictures wouldn't work tonight but I'm not up to messing with it...I may have to get some pointers from my professional blogging buddy...that would be you, in case you were confused!!